Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inspirational Spirit Prayer as a Colorful Art Painting

Life has many ambiguities of meaning like the word in our language itself.  This is represented by the different lettering font shapes and sizes throughout the painting. 

The color painting was based on a black and white sketch which had small wording changes from this version.  You can see it here in this early blog posting of the inspirational prayer art sketch.


Color painting of "Spirit Prayer"


“Spirit Prayer” by DonnaBellas Angels

-------------------------
Guardian Angel, Holy Angel
Guiding Spirit, Holy Spirit
Help me know Your Wisdom and LOVE
Guide my soul to Believe all is Possible in Spirit
Guide my soul so I may choose better decisions to let go my Ego’s suffering
Through Spirit I FEEL your presence so to have courage and comfort
Through Spirit I HEAL my wounds and learn to set free my burdens and embrace living
Through Spirit I GUIDE my actions so I may act and speak truly with an open Heart
Through Spirit I SHINE your light so I may seek your path when I am lost ~ Show Me ~ the path to my Spirit’s Calling

Art and prayer
created by Laurel Latto


Thank you for viewing DonnaBellas Angels art!  Donations are always welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment