Sunday, October 13, 2013

Spirit Prayer Art Sketch

Spirit Prayer Words Sketch for Inspirational Art Painting


Spirit Prayer  
-------------

Guardian Angel, Holy Angel
Guiding Spirit, Holy Spirit
Help me know Your Wisdom and Love

Guide my soul to Believe all is Possible in Spirit
Guide my soul so I may Choose better decisions to Let go my Ego’s suffering

Through Spirit I FEEL Your presence to have courage and comfort

Through Spirit I HEAL my wounds and learn to set free my burdens and embrace living

Through Spirit I GUIDE my actions so I may act and speak truly with an open Heart

Through Spirit I SHINE Your Light when I am lost so I seek my path and follow Spirit’s Life Calling
~ By Laurel Latto

New sketch for painting "Spirit Prayer". Life has many ambiguities of meaning like the word in our language itself.  Final art will be rendered in watercolor; however, additional editions may be created in different media.

Thank you for viewing DonnaBellas Angels art!  Donations are always welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment