Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hope and Healing with Art Paintings


Hope is an important feeling whether you are currently coping with an illness or grief. Here are some inspiring thoughts / quotes on "Hope".

‎"Everything done in the world is done by hope." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.


"Where there's life, there's hope!" ~ Cicero


"It cannot shatter hope" ~ What Cancer Cannot Do


"In my life I choose to believe in hope" ~ Feel Beauty

"I choose to believe in hope" ~ My Life, My Choice

The art of DonnaBellas Angels
is
"Art to Provide Hope in Living, Art to Provide Memory in Passing"
Words from a cancer survivor about the role of DonnaBellas Angels art in his family after he finished his cancer treatment successfully, but his cousin lost her battle with breast cancer.

See more art online at our website at http://www.donnabellasangels.org/art/index.html

Hope Art Featured on this Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment