Monday, September 29, 2014

Feel My Beauty Pink Cancer Angel



This painting is a multi media combination of acrylic, and glitter on canvas. Soft pinks with yellow and blue accents frame the pink cancer angel. Hearts float throughout the painting reinforcing the message of "love" and "beauty". The inspirational cancer prayer of "Feel My Beauty" swirls around the angel and hearts. There is a fine layer of glitter added to help make for a sparkly angel.


Feel My Beauty Pink Cancer Angel

Feel My Beauty Pink Cancer Angel

Beauty in Life ~ Feel My Beauty
Cancer changes living but in my life
I choose to know my love
I choose to believe in hope
I choose to keep my faith
I choose to welcome my peace
I choose to build my friendships
I choose to keep my sweet memories
I choose to accept my grace
I choose to embrace my courage
I Choose My Life
My Life, My Choice
Love ~ Beauty
By Laurel Latto



Art can also be purchase at DonnaBellas Zazzle Store or DonnaBellas CafePress Store.  The non-profit earns a royalty on each sale.  Below are samples of some Feel My Beauty Pink Cancer Angel art items.
Pink Cancer Angel 3.5" Button (10 pack)

Pink Cancer Angel 3.5" Button 


Pink Cancer Angel Journal

Pink Cancer Angel Journal



Thank you for viewing DonnaBellas Angels art!  Donations are always welcome and appreciated





No comments:

Post a Comment